- How would you like to be in a text book?
- Do you know how to get blood stains out of a car seat?
- This is my colleague, Dr. Robbins. He specializes in exorcising demons.
- Ignore the man behind the curtain.
- Your insurance company called... How much cash do you have on you right now?
- Did you know that you can get a doctor's diploma through the Internet?
- Before I tell you your test results, I need to know if you're prone to fits of violence.
- I hope you like Jell-o, because that's all you'll be eating from now on.
- Let me point out that suicide can be quite a painless alternative...
- Does this stethoscope make my head look fat?
- I forget, where's the cocyx?
- I can't read this big words... what does this say?
- Have you been bitten by insects in the Amazon basin recently?
- You're not supposed to have three of these.
- The first thing to remember is that we're all mortal, so you're not alone.
- I would say that "treatable" is probably too strong a word.
- Just ignore the gas mask.
- I hate to be the bearer of bad news... So let me get a nurse.
- Until I saw the lab results, I thought you were kidding.
- I saw this once on an episode of Star Trek.
05 April 2008
More doctor sayings
Here's a list of 20 more things I don't ever want to hear my doctor say: